Acadian Entrepreneurs’ Gala sponsors officially confirmed
Tickets now on sale at three locations
Currently in full preparation mode for the Gala, slated for March 18 at 6 p.m. at the Centre Belle-Alliance in Summerside, the Acadian and Francophone Chamber of Commerce of PEI is proud to unveil the generous sponsors of its seven entrepreneurial awards:
• Radio-Canada – 2016 Young Millionaires Award
• CBDC Central PEI – 2017 Young Enterprising Person of the Year
• Evangeline-Central Credit Union – 2017 Social Economy Business of the Year
• Innovation PEI – 2017 Business Personality of the Year Award
• LIENS Project – 2017 Immigrant Entrepreneur of the Year Award
• The Co-operators (Mike Bradley Insurance Services) – 2017 Distinguished Entrepreneur of the Year Award
• Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency – 2017 President’s Award of Excellence.
In addition, RDÉE Prince Edward Island is sponsoring the coordination and promotion of the Gala. RBC is sponsoring the banquet’s wine and ProMax 2000 is providing promotional gifts for everyone.
WITH DRAGONS’ CONTEST
The Gala will be held in conjunction with the 2017 Dragons’ Contest, which begins at 5 p.m. in the gymnasium of the Centre Belle-Alliance. The public is invited to attend the contest free of charge; they’ll get to watch three finalists present their entrepreneurial project, in seven minutes, to a national panel of judges. The three judges will select a winner, who will receive a $10,000 investment into his or her business project, in addition to several gifts.
Tickets are required to attend the Gala portion of the evening. They cost $34.50 for Chamber members and $40.25 for non-members (taxes included) and are available at the Wellington Rural Action Centre, at the Centre Belle-Alliance in Summerside and at the RDÉE PEI office at the Carrefour in Charlottetown until March 10. Tickets can be paid with credit cards, cheques (payable to RDÉE PEI) or cash.
CUTLINE: Martin Marcoux, left, spokesman for the Acadian and Francophone Chamber of Commerce, and Mike Bradley, owner of Mike Bradley Insurance Services (The Co-operators), check out the trophy they’ll be presenting to the winner of the 2017 Distinguished Entrepreneur Award during the 2017 Acadian Entrepreneurs’ Gala in Summerside March 18. Bradley’s company is contributing $1,000 to the Chamber to sponsor the award.
For more information:
Raymond J. Arsenault
2017 Acadian Entrepreneurs’ Gala
902-854-3439, Ext. 231