PERMANENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE – Project Management / Community Economic Development
RDÉE Prince Edward Island, the provincial francophone economic development council, is seeking to fill two bilingual, permanent full-time positions, starting April 1, 2020. Competitive salaries, benefits and flexible hours.
• Manage projects related to economic development (including management of human and financial resources, etc.);
• Work on various initiatives related to community or entrepreneurial economic development;
• Collaborate with other team members in the implementation of RDÉE PEI’s annual action plan;
• Prepare reports and other documentation required to meet funder requirements;
• All other related tasks, as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
• Diploma in a field related to economic or community development;
• 3-5 years of direct experience or of experience in a field related to economic or community development.
LANGUAGES OF WORK: French (essential), English (very good), spoken and written.
LOCATION: RDÉE PEI offices in Wellington, Charlottetown or Rustico.
SALARY: From $40,000 to $50,000 per year, depending on skills and experience in the field.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, March 8, at midnight (Atlantic time).
TO APPLY: Please send your application, along with your resume in French, to firstname.lastname@example.org.