The Wellington Rural Action Centre (RAC) is a reference and support centre for existing and developing entrepreneurs and for community economic projects in the development stages. This centre operates under the direction of RDÉE Prince Edward Island. The RAC is seeking an individual to fill this bilingual position on a full-time basis from Jan. 20 to March 31, 2020 (with a possibility of extension and of permanence).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serve clients by identifying their needs, finding the information they need and establishing the right government and community contacts;
• Collaborate in the organization of activities (information sessions, workshops, lunch-and-learn sessions, etc.) to better inform and equip entrepreneurs and community organizations;
• Maintain client records;
• Maintain statistics on the RAC’s clientele;
• Prepare monthly, annual and other reports requested by funding partners and RDÉE management;
• Collaborate in the promotion of RAC services and activities;
• Coordinate the use of the RAC resource library;
• Act as receptionist/secretary for the RAC and RDÉE.
• Excellent spoken and written knowledge of French and English;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software and other desktop tools;
• Excellent public relations skills;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• A spirit of trust and open-mindedness.
REQUIRED TRAINING: Training related to office work and customer service.
EXPERIENCE REQUESTED: Minimum of one year of experience in office work and one year of experience in customer service.
WORK LOCATION: Wellington
SALARY: To be determined based on skills and experience in the field.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Jan. 3, 2020, at midnight
Please send your application, along with your resume, in French, to email@example.com or by mail to:
RDÉE Prince Edward Island Inc.
Attn: Bonnie Gallant, executive director
48 Mill Road, PO Box 7