WELLINGTON – Jan. 30, 2020 – All entrepreneurs who want to learn how to better use social media to boost their sales are invited to attend the second in a series of bilingual lunch-and-learns organized by the Wellington Rural Action Centre and the Acadian and Francophone Chamber of Commerce of PEI.
This second session, lasting approximately two and a half hours, will take place in the centre’s meeting room Tuesday, Feb. 18, starting at 12 p.m. Lunch will be served.
Once again, the facilitators for the workshop « Business Success With Social Media » will be Robyn Gallant of Eventurous Consulting in Charlottetown and Maureen Kerr of Kerr Consulting in Bellevue Cove.
They will discuss topics such as:
• An introduction to Facebook and Instagram and the benefits of using them for business
• Promoting your business on Facebook and Instagram
• Etiquette, tips, insights, examples
• How to create content that will catch the attention of potential customers
• Social media marketing tools: those that cost and those that are free
• How to be social and get engagement
• Exploring the different types of updates
• How to stretch your minimal advertising budget
• Exploring Facebook/Instagram ads to better target audiences
• How to create a business page and its main features
• How to add administrators to your business page
• Exploring the meaning of your page’s data and analytics.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask any questions they may have.
« Last fall, the entrepreneurs and organizational leaders who participated in our first workshop of this series were very appreciative of the information provided and learned about many interesting facets of social media,” says Raymond J. Arsenault, CCAFLIPE’s events coordinator. « This second workshop should be just as beneficial, if not more so, for the participants. »
The registration fee is $5 for Chamber members and $10 for non-members; this amount covers the meal.
Those interested in participating are asked to sign up by Friday, Feb. 14, by contacting Josée Ouellette at 902-854-3439, ext. 228, or at email@example.com.
PHOTOS: Robyn Gallant of Eventurous Consulting and Maureen Kerr of Kerr Consulting will deliver a second lunch-and-learn presentation on « Business Success With Social Media » Tuesday, Feb. 18, at 12 noon at the Wellington Rural Action Centre.
For more information :
Raymond J. Arsenault
Acadian and Francophone Chamber of Commerce of PEI