Seeking Island businesses for spring sales mission to Montreal

Do you have products or services that would be ready to export to Quebec? Does your business have the capacity to deal with French-speaking buyers? Would you be interested in participating in a sales mission to the Montreal area either virtually May 6-10 or in person May 13-17, 2024 ?

RDÉE Prince Edward Island (parent organization of the Acadian and Francophone Chamber of Commerce of PEI) is hosting its 15th sales mission this spring and is looking for up to 10 participating businesses from PEI. Participants would receive pitch training. A Quebec matchmaker would then arrange about 10-12 sales meetings with potential buyers (distributors, wholesalers, retailers, etc.) from the Montreal and surrounding areas. This service would be provided free of charge.

Participating businesses would be responsible for paying 60% of their transportation, lodging and meals; the remaining 40% would be reimbursed by the project. Actual out-of-pocket expenses for each participating company would be $600-$800.

On average, businesses that participate make about $25,000 in sales from the mission in the short term and about $100,000 in the long term (within a year), meaning it is well worth the investment.

More details on information sheet. If interested, contact mission coordinator Robert Maddix ASAP at or at (902) 314-1714 (cell).

(These missions are organized in partnership with Innovation PEI and the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.)