WELLINGTON – Aug. 30, 2018 – You have only two chances left to sign up for the Objectif carrières Î.-P.-É. (PEI Career Focus) internships, managed by RDÉE Prince Edward Island. The two final application deadlines are Sept. 19 and Oct. 21.
You could benefit from a 24-week paid internship that will help integrate you into a new job, if you meet the following criteria:
• You are aged 30 years or less;
• You can communicate in French;
• You have completed college or university studies;
• You are not currently collecting employment insurance benefits;
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or have a refugee status;
• You have the right to work in Prince Edward Island, in accordance with provincial rules and regulations.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• You’ll receive a week of orientation on job searching and on self-awareness.
• You’ll get a chance to work in your field of studies.
• You’ll receive a competitive salary for a beginner in your field.
• This internship could lead to a permanent job.
APPLICATION: Submit your application immediately by filling out the form at www.objectifcarriereipe.ca/home/ Send all questions to Carol Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is funded by the Government of Canada’s Career Focus Program.